MTV cribs

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Well, I'm a few months behind. Nearly 3 months to be exact. Never really sure where the time goes, but suddenly  I've been living here for 3 months and have seen my fair share of couches in that time. But now I'm settled in my new digs.

I landed up in the area I wanted to live in since the day I arrived back in the city. It's close to everything (food, drink, hangouts & work). And it's nearly full of all the stuff I love.

Like this clock:


And my favourite painting in the world:



I'm still in the midst of collecting more things. I need a vintage chair for beside the lamp and perhaps a bedside table (mirrored... you're feeling this right?)  so my book and water can have a home!

It's tiny but it's all mine. And A lives 2 floors above my place, so there's always company. (And a gym and sauna and court yard and about 700 other people).

I'm feeling pretty good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<