Where in the world?

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Guess what? I've been at a new job for 1 week. It's still in the realm of communications and web (all the things I enjoy) and still sort of in the non-profit sector, but vastly different from the last job. Oops. Looks like I missed writing about that --will need to be more diligent in the future! 


If you know me, have met me or read my blog, you likely know my affinity for New York City. In fact, I was just there over new years. And... I'm going back! Not for long this time, but enough time to take in some sights-- perhaps catch up with some friends and do some much needed shopping (and while the dollar is at par!). So very excited!

And is a strange series of events, over the course of 24 hours, I heard from 5 people from my time in Australia. 5 people I haven't heard much from over the past 8 months and then all on one day?

Is the world trying to tell me something? Time to go back to Australia?

1 comment:

  1. how is the job going? I hope you're enjoying it Ms. Professional! :) When're you heading to NY? Have an awesome time!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<