Genoa St. Reunion

Monday, February 21, 2011

I've been sick for what feels like forever (3 days). After doing nothing, feeling awful, and watching (or partially) watching about 20 movies, I was happy to get a call from my former Australian roommates.  L & A were in town! These two are fantastic-- not only did they take me on some fantastic road trips and adventures in my first term in Australia, they were amazing roomies.

We met up at Starbucks and reminisced about the good times in Australia. They feel the same affinity for the beach life as I do. There's something so je ne sais quoi about life there. And not just beach side life, city life too.

Balcony views from Genoa St.

As you can see, we had a pretty sweet place. I can't tell you how much I miss swimming daily.  Beach swimming > Pool swimming  maybe? Either way, sea salt in the air ruins my hair but makes me feel so good! 

Have I convinced you to go yet?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<