A year ago today: NYC

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My life in the last year and a half has been pretty wild. Sometimes I stop and think about all the
places I've been and it's pretty insane.  Here's a quick run down from April 2009 til now

... Ready for this?

NYC

London, UK
Bath, UK
Bristol
Stonehenge
Cotswalds 




Paris, France


Zurich, Switzerland
Zug, Switzerland
Swiss Alps


NYC (June 23rd- a year ago today!)

Gold Coast, Australia
Surfers Paradise

Brisbane


Mt. Warning

Mt. Tambourine

Wollongong

Sydney

Rockhampton
Yepoon
Airlie Beach
Whitsunday Island
Magnetic Island
Townsville

Cairns- Great Barrier Reef
Cape Tribulation

Adelaide

Byron Bay

+ several more amazing places which I am excited to write about once I get back! 

All of these places, and yet I left my heart in NYC:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<