View Pacific, It's been swell

Thursday, June 24, 2010

I've spent today packing my belonging back into 2 suitcases and 1 carryon sized bag. It's amazing how much I've managed to accumulate over the past year (not nearly as much as I had imagined, though). So far, it's all in the bags and fits well! Fingers crossed that I can close them tomorrow!

So the apartment itself was kind of crap. It was lacking in just about everything a typical apartment requires: stove, bedside tables, dresser, decent cutlery... but it did offer some pretty nice views of the Ocean:


And it is featured in the handy dandy Lonely Planet:



Good Value? Questionable. But really, steps from the beach and a block from Elkhorn and 2 from Cavill- it's pretty hard to beat that! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<