Meet the worlds tiniest horse...

Sunday, May 16, 2010

I stole this from my roomie, Helena. She is not from around here. And she thinks Australians have a " underlig" fascination with animals. Seriously, this was on the Channel 7 news. THE NEWS! (see next line):


Noter nedre högra hörnet. 7 NEWS.  NEEEEEWWWSSSS!!!


Note the lower right corner  7 NEWS.  NEEEEEWWWSSSS!!!

Jag har sagt det förut och jag säger det igen - de har en underlig fascination för djur här. Så underlig att djurinslag får högre prioritet än det mesta annat när det kommer till nyheter. Spännande?

I've said it before and I'm saying it again- they have a weird fascination with animals here. So weird that animals get higher priority than anything else on the news. Exciting?

Jag berätta för er att den lilla hästen ovan inte har dvägväxt. Den är helt proportionerlig och vansinnigt liten. För er som undrar... Som jag är säker på att alla gör.



I can tell you the horse above is not a dwarf- it's totally proportional and crazy small. For those of you that were wondering as I'm sure you all were...


Summary: This horse is not a dwarf. It is totally proportional and it made the 6pm news. And we did not. 

1 comment:

  1. It made the news and you didn't? The horror. ;)
    It's so cute though, I am obsessed with all things tiny. I feel a kinship with them, you see. (I'm 5 feet nothing.)
    Fab blog. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<