Canadian Overkill: Poutine Edition

Sunday, May 23, 2010

A few things brought me to this image:


                                         (via This is why you're fat )

First, I was reading dlisted (which if you have not and you love/hate dirty celebrity gossip, you really should) and he linked to This is why you're fat - A page dedicated to all things disgusting and questionably delicious.  Well, of course I had to check it out and about 6 pages in (I know, I know) I stumbled upon that image. "The French Canadian: A poutine sandwich with french toast buns topped with maple syrup".... I think I'm going to be sick

Second, a friend at Uni asked me to complete a survey about the Surf Club in Surfers that is attended by heaps of Canadians on Friday night. And guess what? They make poutine for us crazy Canucks. But never on french toast and never served with syrup... that's just gross.

Third, I've got Canada on the mind due to the party I most recently attended/ wrote about and the May 2-4 long weekend.

But really, I just wanted an excuse to post that picture.


 It's almost lunch... hungry? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<