Back when I had a garden

Thursday, May 27, 2010

2 years ago I helped tend a garden. Rather, I initially helped but then remembered that I really hate being in dirt and this was before I owned Hunters boots so my shoes were always getting muddy... but I digress. This garden was full of really delicious veggies in a variety of colours...

Have you ever seen purple carrots? They taste exactly the same... but they are PURPLE! How neat is that? And they have some kind of nutritional super power (read about that here ) umm delicious!


One weekend all of this came from the garden: carrots, Heirloom tomatoes (my favourite and also really neat colours), beans, cucumber, beets and peppers!

So I think I'll try it out again. This summer. Me. Dirt. Garden. VEGGIES! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<