Where's Waldo?

Saturday, March 27, 2010

When my roomie Helena and I moved in, our kitchen had nothing. And when I say nothing, I really mean nothing. A few glasses, mugs with broken handles and no stove. Needless to say, we trekked to the local Target and stocked up on spoons with non-sharp edges (I think the ones they have here double as knives), a toaster oven (which we have used every day since we bought it) and mugs!

 This is mine:


When I see it I think of Where's Waldo and I think it's perfect for sipping tea and writing my dissertation.  I also doodle a lot.. eyes and hearts and things I hear and things I should remember and lines and whatever else comes to mind when I'm thinking about what to write next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<