Songs I'm Currently Digging

Sunday, March 28, 2010

As of late, I've been spending a lot of time writing on my computer. Since I am (apparently) incapable of sitting in silence, I've been using iTunes shuffle as my non-silence lifeline.

You know, sometimes it's bad (or maybe those are just my songs?) but sometimes it come up with some pretty stellar songs that I haven't heard in ages.

Like, Ben Folds* song, Bruised.




*you may have seen Ben Folds in the news lately as he did a concert singing to people on Chatroulette

And the Stars- Your Ex-Lover is Dead which always makes me think of Champlain



And finally, Jack Johnson**- Banana Pancakes. Formally my ring tone and all around amazing song.



** Jack Johnson is playing Byron Bay Bluesfest... I've seen him live already, so I'm not sure I'll go again, but it would be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<