Office Space

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

This is perhaps the worst photo of the day. It's a desk, I know. But it's my desk and that makes it pretty neat.

A little back story: A few weeks ago I was searching around campus for a place to start researching my dissertation. I found nothing but a few empty spaces on a bench in the library. If I had searched further I probably would have found a bean bag chair in the library. But I did not. Who can do work sitting in a bean bag chair?  I'm not sure about you, but I tend to people watch in the library and not do any work anyway...


So I asked for a workspace. I didn't care where it was as long as it had a computer and, if I was lucky, a window. Well ask and you shall receive because that day I was afforded with:


Beauty isn't it? A computer (with access to facebook-- probably should have switched that to a scholarly site prior to taking this totally geeky photo), a chair & outlets for my computer. Sweet deal.

If you follow the American version of the Office-- I need to make a bigger sign for my space. I have a little one between the computer and the monitor, but I need a massive one sort of like this:




 Now if only that dissertation would start to write itself... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<