New Idea: Photo of the day

Friday, March 26, 2010

This is not a new concept-- in fact heaps of people do this, but it is brand new to me... I'm going to try and take one fantastic (objectively speaking, of course) photo each of my remaining days in Surfers.

Here is the one from yesterday:

I love when you look up and see things like a sail boat on the ocean. I know it's nothing like actually being on the ocean, but seeing it from my window is still pretty amazing. I've been cooped up in my apartment reading PDF files off my computer for the last few weeks so I really really appreciate this view!  Side note: I've moved the dining room table (which also doubles as a flip cup and beer pong table) in front of the patio, so I face the ocean. Talk about a home office!


Photo of the day 2:


I'm here doing my Masters, so as much fun as it is- I do need to buckle down and get my readings done. Lucky for me, I can read up on dissertation writing on the beach! Ah, I just need to write a 15,000 word paper... It's a shame that my Mac and sand do not mix- I'd be writing on the beach every morning! 

Day 1 and 2. Hopefully about 3 1/2 more months of amazing (hopefully) photos to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<