Here, There and Everywhere

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm back on the Gold Coast and ready get back into the swing of things. I've sort of been all over the place. First in Rockhampton then Airlie Beach, The Whitsundays, Townsville, Magnetic Island, Cairns, The Great Barrier Reef, Cape Tribulation, Adelaide, Sydney, back to Adelaide, Brisbane and finally back to Surfers Paradise. Phew, what a few months it has been.

I had to find a new place when I got back and I landed up finding a sweet apartment that faces the ocean. Probably the best view I have ever had. Plus, I fall asleep to the ocean-- can't beat that!


I've finally done all my laundry (quite a task... most of my things were in a bag for 4 months) and have set up my closet. I have OPTIONS! That's pretty exciting for me. I've been rocking the same bunch of clothes for nearly 4 months. Seeing my dresses and shoes again was pretty exciting. Plus, I managed to snag a massive amount of hangers from this super cheap shop for free. Ah, it will never look this organized again:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<